https://wi-amp.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/WAMPLogo.jpg 494 500 WAMP https://wi-amp.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/WAMPLogo-lines.png WAMP2022-12-22 10:38:292023-01-05 13:35:17Strategies for Success: Growing with People, Automation and Technology
April 13 – 16, 2023
84th Annual Wisconsin Association of Meat Processors Convention and Trade Show
April 13 – 16, 2023
Marriott Madison West – Middleton, WI
- A fantastic Pre-Convention Workshop held at the University of Wisconsin Meat Science & Animal Biologics Discovery Building on Thursday, April 13, featuring discussions and demonstrations on various equipment used on harvesting floors and in further processing. Discussions will include the challenges and opportunities with new equipment and technologies.
- Educational Sessions for Your Business: A wide array of topics to include “The Use of Outside Services to Improve Your Efficiency,” Updates from Ag Marketing and DATCP, “Retail Marketing and Creating Efficiencies in your Retail Store,” “What to Know Before You Buy or Lease Equipment,” AAMP Update, and “Changing Your Work Environment to Improve Employee Culture.”
- The Wisconsin Specialty Meat Championships boasts 38 classes to include fresh and cooked products. See how your product stacks up with other processors or just view the fantastic and highly competitive show.
- The Trade Show will be full with over 100 booths showcasing every industry that your business needs to thrive. There will be exhibitors with equipment, casings, food ingredients, spices and seasonings, insurance, computer software, labels and packaging material and so much more! It’s worth the trip to Middleton just for the awesome Trade Show.
- Don’t leave the kids at home! There’s so many fun things for the kids to do such as, fun at the Friday Night Party and the Kids Sculpting Contest. The pool at the Marriott is always a “hot” spot for the kids.
- Want to get involved in the association? There’s opportunities to volunteer with the Specialty Meat Championships, attend the Annual Meeting or even be elected to the Board of Directors.
- The convention also offers opportunities to network with other processor and supplier members. The 10th-floor Hospitality is a great way to meet on Thursday and Saturday nights. The Friday night event is fun for everyone including music and a Corn Hole Tournament. Finally, the banquet on Saturday night is an awesome culmination where awards are presented and members are recognized for their commitment to WAMP!
- Convention registration information will be available in January 2023. Don’t hesitate to reach out the WAMP office at 608/636-0639 (call/text) or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!